They are givin' some lovin'

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

For sale :Owner




Dear Blog Readers:

Rest Easy. My owner isn’t REALLY going to sell me. You see, I only drive him crazy to give him something to write about…and YES his life IS.THAT.DULL. So, simmer down.

However, I AM thinking of selling him to the highest bidder. Cause I want someone who can clean my cage more often and feed me more vegetables, so here goes:


The Good:
*Hmmmmmmm
*Can’t think of anything….


The Bad:

*Fights with his sister regarding whose turn it is to clean my cage and in the end none of them does it anyway.

*Doesn’t play enough with me

*Allows bratty neighbour children to pet me too much and then expects me not to bite them (And i don't... See how TOTALLY AWESOME i am ?)

*Makes unjust accusations against me and calls me 'promiscious' (I think he is just jealous that i get laid more than  him *wink* heh heh heh)

*THINKS he is in “charge”


Any questions?
Bidding starts NOW !

LOVE,
MONICA (The BEST GUINEA PIG in the UNIVERSE)

4 comments:

prettynpureblood said...

lmao amazed at how similar we sound ! bet we would get along well.! GO MONICA GO MENKAH WOOOHOO

Weirdo guy said...

monica:


oh yes we would. hi 5 !

The Juggernaut said...

i read ur 'rant' and will comm'ant'

=) this one was lame but awesum to read ! i loved it
screw the owner !!

Weirdo guy said...

"lame but aweosome to read" ??!!!!

dude you gotta stop contradicting yourself !